Eb Front Piston Compensated Tuba ‘Cavalry’ - TE564P
$4,401.60 USD USD was $4,890.00
10% off if you buy during the Black Friday/ Cyber Monday Sale.
Ends Monday. Where an instrument is not in stock at this time, you can still make use of the discount to reserve an instrument currently in production. Planned Delivery is indicated on this page and also detailed when you click on "Add to Basket".
Sorry, this item is currently sold out.
Often played by military bands travelling on horseback in the early part of the 20th century, the Compensating Tuba ‘Cavalry’ takes its name from days gone by; a modern twist on a forgotten classic.
With four compensated valves and a 19” bell for producing great, broad tones, the ‘Cavalry’ is ideally suited to use in bands or orchestras.
This beautiful instrument makes a wonderful alternative to the standard British top valve Eb Tuba; offering an improved layout that leaves the left hand free for operating slides to make fine tuning adjustments whilst playing.
- Key: Eb
- Bell: 19” (480mm)
- Valves: 4 compensated piston valves
- Bore: valves 1 to 3 0.69″ (17.5mm), 4th valve 0.73” (18.65mm)
- Weight: 17½ lb (8kg)
- Based on British Cavalry tuba of early 20th century
- Open wrap for free blowing
- Stainless steel valves for reliable operation
- Vented valves for smooth legato playing
- Nickel slides
- Supplied in hard latched wheeled case
- Hand-Made High-Grade production