Eb Compensated Tuba ‘Solo’ – TE460 P
$3,105.00 USD USD was $4,140.00
25% off if you buy during the Black Friday/ Cyber Monday Sale.
Ends Monday. Where an instrument is not in stock at this time, you can still make use of the discount to reserve an instrument currently in production. Planned Delivery is indicated on this page and also detailed when you click on "Add to Basket".
Sorry, this item is currently sold out.
Your fully refundable payment will reserve an instrument for you from the next available shipment, Gold Brass Bell/lacquer finish are expected into stock January 2021
The Wessex 'Solo' is a smaller bell version to our popular TE560 Champion Eb tuba, giving a lightly more focused tone where that is required. Ideal for solo and quintet playing, also adaptable for band and orchestral use.
- Bell: 16 ¾ ″ (425mm)
- Bore: 0.69″ (17.5mm)
- Height: 34.6″ (880mm)
- Weight: 19 lbs (8.6kg), In case 41.45 lbs (18.8kg)
- 16 ¾ inch bell for more focused tone
- Without marching hooks or lyre block
- Gold brass bell
- Stainless steel valves with reinforced nylon guide pin for quiet, smooth and reliable action
- Wyvern engraved valve buttons
- Gold brass lead pipe and floating off bell for greater resonance
- Nickel reinforcing plates and ribbing all around outer bows for strength
- Nickel silver inner and outer slides
- 5 water keys including 4th valve slide
- Molded ABS latched case with robust wheels
- 24AW mouthpiece
- Hand-made in Wessex hit’s-grade workshop
Note: Gig bag for this tuba is B600