Eb Compensated Tuba ‘Solo’ – TE460 P
$4,140.00 USD USD
Sorry, this item is currently sold out.
Gold Brass Bell, lacquered finish in Stock Now!
For a silver finished instrument, your fully refundable payment will reserve an instrument for you from the next available shipment - expected into stock July 2021
The Wessex 'Solo' is a smaller bell version to our popular TE560 Champion Eb tuba, giving a lightly more focused tone where that is required. Ideal for solo and quintet playing, also adaptable for band and orchestral use.
- Bell: 16 ¾ ″ (425mm)
- Bore: 0.69″ (17.5mm)
- Height: 34.6″ (880mm)
- Weight: 19 lbs (8.6kg), In case 41.45 lbs (18.8kg)
- 16 ¾ inch bell for more focused tone
- Without marching hooks or lyre block
- Gold brass bell
- Stainless steel valves with reinforced nylon guide pin for quiet, smooth and reliable action
- Wyvern engraved valve buttons
- Gold brass lead pipe and floating off bell for greater resonance
- Nickel reinforcing plates and ribbing all around outer bows for strength
- Nickel silver inner and outer slides
- 5 water keys including 4th valve slide
- Molded ABS latched case with robust wheels
- 24AW mouthpiece
- Hand-made in Wessex hit’s-grade workshop
Note: Gig bag for this tuba is B600