Eb Front Piston Tuba ‘Gnagey’ – TE465P
$4,740.00 USD USD was $5,070.00
Sorry, this item is currently sold out.
Developed in collaboration with instrument builder Sam Gnagey, this Eb combines the best of American and British tuba design to make a superb, free blowing bass tuba with an easy high register and probably the best low response possible on an Eb tuba.
- 4 piston and 1 rotary valve
- Bell: 16¾ ” (420mm)
- Bore: 0.69″ (17.5 mm), 0.748” (19 mm) rotary valve
- Height: 34.6″ (880mm)
- Weight: 18lb (8 kg)
- Gold brass leadpipe
- Large valve buttons
- Lever for easy 1st slide pull
- All nickel silver slides
- Direct rotary valve linkage
- Nickel silver strengthening plates
- Hardened bell
- Lightweight foambody case with robust wheels
- HB mouthpiece
The concept was from my idea of an EE-flat that a well known manufacturer could have and should have built years ago…I have to thank Jonathan for giving me the opportunity to make the concept a reality in brass."